What should I do if I'm in an accident?

Call 911 for emergency assistance, especially if there are any injuries. After calling 911, you should:

• Remain at the scene of the accident
• Take photos of the accident scene and vehicles involved 
• Exchange insurance and contact information with anyone involved in or any witnesses of the accident 

 Please call (800) 561-8008 to file your claim.

What information do I need when I report a claim?

When reporting a claim, it's helpful if you have the following:

• Your policy number
• The date the loss occurred
• The address of the loss location
• A brief description of the loss
• The contact information for any other parties involved

After I report a claim, what can I expect from the claim process?

Once you report a claim, we make every effort to contact you as quickly as possible. Your adjuster will carefully guide you through the claim process and be your primary point of contact to answer any questions. 

How do I get a rental vehicle?

If your car is in the shop for repairs following a covered accident, your adjuster will work with one of our preferred rental vendors to arrange a rental vehicle. We'll reimburse the vendor directly based on your available rental vehicle coverage. You can also choose a rental car company that you prefer to work with. Remember to speak with your claims adjuster once you file your claim. Check your WCF policy for additional details.

What is a total loss?

Typically a vehicle is a total loss when the repair cost, plus the anticipated salvage value, is greater than the market value of the vehicle. In some states, a vehicle may be a total loss if the repair costs exceed a percentage of the vehicle's value. Your adjuster will help determine if your vehicle is a total loss and will serve as your primary contact for questions or concerns. 

What if I still have questions after my vehicle is repaired?

If you have any questions or concerns after your vehicle is repaired, please contact your commercial auto adjuster directly.