Workplace Safety and Risk Control
Search for Safety and Risk Resources
About WCF Insurance
Since 1917, WCF Mutual Insurance Company has provided workers’ compensation insurance for businesses of all sizes. WCF Mutual is headquartered in Utah and has a subsidiary company, WCF National Insurance Company, that operates across the western United States and is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Our comprehensive safety and risk services benefit organizations by protecting what makes them thrive: their employees and other key assets. Our safety services and resources are just one additional piece of our policies that can bring employers piece of mind.
Additional reasons both large corporations and local small businesses alike choose WCF as their trusted workers’ compensation provider:
- Easy-to-use online tools
- Unique claims management process
- Free access to valuable, cost-saving safety resources
- Nationally-recognized medical provider network
- Dedicated fraud protection unit
- Streamlined return-to-work coordination through certified counselors
To learn more about our policies, receive a quote, or talk to one of our team members, contact us today.