WCF has more than 100 years of extensive workers’ compensation experience, knowledge, and resources.
Our Arizona team brings together experienced adjusters and sophisticated systems with preferred provider networks, prescription drug discounts, provider bill and utilization review, medical case management, and vocational rehabilitation services, when appropriate. This combination gives injured employees a solid foundation of care and support to foster a quick recovery. It also allows our policyholders to participate in controlling claims costs. We can help pay for:
Our partnership with Arizona hospitals and clinics gives our customers’ employees access to the finest medical care in the region. With nationally recognized doctors and state-of -the-art facilities, our providers offer our injured employees high-quality care close to home.
Workers’ compensation insurance fraud costs Americans $5-$6 billion each year. That’s money from the pockets of honest employers and employees. Fortunately, WCF’s Special Investigations Unit works diligently to discover fraud.
Returning injured employees to productive work in a timely manner is cost-effective for the employer and boosts employee morale. Our certified counselors work with employers, injured workers, and physicians to confirm work capabilities and assist with job modifications
Coordinating medical care is critical to control costs while providing quality care. Our nurse case managers evaluate each injured employee’s circumstances and coordinate care to help in their recovery.
Our Safety and Loss Prevention Department offers a variety of loss-prevention services, including safety and health audits, program assistance with general safety, substance abuse prevention, safe driving practices and OSHA-required programs.
We look at every submitted bill along with any doctors’ notes to ensure payments are made correctly. We also provide training within the medical community on workers’ compensation billing procedures.
Arizona Coverage Questions
WHAT MEDICAL NETWORK DOES WCF INSURANCE UTILIZE IN ARIZONA?
WCF Insurance has preferred medical providers to deliver quality medical care at discounted rates. Our network of medical providers in Arizona not only contains overall healthcare costs, but it does so without sacrificing the quality of necessary care injured employees need. In addition, our network of hospitals, clinics, and physicians understand occupational injuries and the concerns of injured employees and their employers.
WHAT MAKES WCF INSURANCE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER ARIZONA WORKERS' COMPENSATION COVERAGE PROVIDERS?
- Our mission is to provide an excellent insurance experience.
- We have a high-touch, high-service claims team.
- We keep caseloads lower than the industry standard.
- Our safety team will work with you to develop or enhance your safety program.
WILL MY CLAIMS BE HANDLED IN ARIZONA?
Yes! Below is a little about our Arizona claims team.
- Our claims teams are built with senior-level adjusters.
- Each team is assigned an experienced medical-only adjuster, along with support staff.
- We have bilingual Spanish adjusters and support staff.
DOES WCF PROVIDE ON-SITE SAFETY SERVICES IN ARIZONA?
We do. WCF has safety and risk professionals in Arizona that can assist you in developing an effective safety and health program for your organization. Our safety team can help you:
- Implement and monitor an effective safety program
- Evaluate your existing safety program and make improvements, conduct safety surveys, and train supervisors and employees to recognize and eliminate safety hazards
- Evaluate exposures to chemicals, noise, heat, or other hazards associated with industrial processes
- Assess ergonomic hazards associated with manufacturing, computer use, shipping and receiving, manual material handling, and other jobs with potential for repetitive stress injuries,
- Access a variety of safety materials that can also be found in our safety resource library.