WCF Insurance has more than 100 years of extensive workers’ compensation experience, knowledge, and resources. Our Idaho team brings together experienced adjusters and sophisticated systems with preferred provider networks, prescription drug discounts, provider bill and utilization review, medical case management, and vocational rehabilitation services, when appropriate. This combination gives injured employees a solid foundation of care and support to foster a quick recovery. It also allows our policyholders to participate in controlling claims costs.
Idaho Coverage Questions
Do you have an idaho office?
Yes! WCF Insurance's Idaho office is located in Boise with professionals with decades of local experience. Our Idaho office is staffed with underwriting, claims, safety, and sales professionals while utilizing the expertise of others in the home office when needed.
960 Broadway Ave, Ste 220
Boise, ID 83706
What medical network does WCF Insurance utilize in IDAHO?
WCF Insurance has preferred medical providers to deliver quality medical care at discounted rates. Our network of medical providers in Idaho not only contains overall healthcare costs, but it does so without sacrificing the quality of necessary care injured employees need. In addition, our network of hospitals, clinics, and physicians understand occupational injuries and the concerns of injured employees and their employers.
What makes WCF Insurance different than other IDAHO workers' compensation coverage providers?
• Our mission is to provide an excellent insurance experience.
• We have a high-touch, high-service claims team.
• Our safety team will work with you to develop or enhance your safety program.
Will my claims be handled in IDAHO?
Yes! Below is a little about our Idaho claims team.
• Our claims teams are built with senior-level adjusters.
• The WCF Idaho workers' compensation team is the most tenured in Idaho.
• We give our adjusters the tools needed to find creative solutions that allow for positive outcomes for injured workers and employers.
does wcf provide on-site safety services?
We do. WCF has safety and risk professionals in Idaho that can assist you in developing an effective safety and health program for your organization. Our safety team can help you:
- Implement and monitor an effective safety program
- Evaluate your existing safety program and make improvements, conduct safety surveys, and train supervisors and employees to recognize and eliminate safety hazards
- Evaluate exposures to chemicals, noise, heat, or other hazards associated with industrial processes
- Assess ergonomic hazards associated with manufacturing, computer use, shipping and receiving, manual material handling, and other jobs with potential for repetitive stress injuries,
- Access a variety of safety materials that can also be found in our safety resource library.